Wednesday, March 25, 2009

zzzZZZ wake me up..IM SNORING!!

HOLD UPPPPP!!!....PAUSE on life..lol---is it jus ME or is this Christina Milian-Dream thing absolutely BOGUS && BORINGGGG...How can you go from just being friends a month ago to being in a relationship 3 weeks ago to signing to his label & to then be ENGAGED!!??? WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?? i know I'm not the ONLY ONE confused about this situation..After Love Don't Cost a Thing, I rarely heard anything about Christina soooo i guess the publicity that she is getting is VERY well needed because I sooo figured she fell off the face of the earth..I'm not gon lie tho--I'm not the type to let people get to me butttttt if my ex-boyfriend moved on & it was n UPGRADE, I would be desperate too..ha!! Its unfortunate but it is what it is...rite?? Don't get me wrong she's a gorgeous chick buttttt that doesn't really get you far in life..As for Dream, he's just ALLLLL over the place it seems like..he makes nearly his whole Love vs. Money album about Nivea & his heartache yettt he's engaged to another girl he's been dating [publicly dating] for almost 5 and a half weeks..*blank stare* GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!.. but you know what?? They might just be [hate to say it] "perfect" for eachother...Because of the fact that both their first real relationships crashed & burned--& they their other half moved on; leaving them to pick up the pieces..lol.."THATS LIFE".{{had to get that out--These 2 REALLY confuse me!!}}

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment