Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Every girl NEEDS a guy BFF..[vice versa]

OMGGGG....wowwwww!!!! ..is all i can really say.!!! LOL..ok, so I understand that there is a REALLY BIG misunderstanding of a guy & a girl being BESTFRIENDS::but I happen to think that you can have really legit friendships with people of the opposite sex--2 of my Bestfriends are guys--1 of them of 6 years and the other of 5..Being the only child && being around all of my boy cousins [most of the time]..I'm the type that doesn't really HANG with alotta females..The things I learn from them are PRICELESS!..SERIOUSLY!!..We've been through so much from arguements, breakups, makeups, and heartaches....The BEST of times && thee WORST butt we're STILL here...I REALLY REALLY REALLY love these guys--like NO other...I find it very beneficial to have at least ONE bestfriend of the opposite sex because you know if no one is gonna keep it reall with you...They will..I have recognized alot in past and present relationships because of some the these "tricks of the trade" guys use these days...&& to think I thought I knew the ENTIRE game..I guess I was still in the locker room while they was ballin in the second half--because there were things I had NEVER even heard of before...lol..I'm glad that I have them in my life..Yea, i knew the game--but now I know it like NEVER BEFORE!!..haha!! But seriously, it is always good to have a view point about a situation from both sides..when something happens in their lives && they need advice about what a female would say then they ask me.because you want to know what they are thinking or going to think and i do the same thing to them when I need it..Its easy to go about a situation Kinda already knowing the outcome instead of just diving in head 1st..
LOVE U GUYSS!!

--xoxo tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment