Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My thoughts at 2:19am..

hmmmm..I wonder if I'm going to get through tomorro...where my life is headed..i wanna know where I'd be in 5 years..love triangles?..friends?...how many of us have them?..what my mom is doing..why I always tend to sleep during the day..nocturnal? maybe..my birthday is in 76 days--ha! yess!!..what do I want to do for it??..church & prayer...school..my GPA..is this paperwork stuff coming through for us..whats the hold up?..EMOTIONS EMOTIONS EMOTIONS...the fun i had with the fam @ the Delta date Auction..the summertime..well '08 summer..I miss my friends..I really want some Starbucks..My energy level is thru the ROOF!!..HBCU?? orrrrrr no?? Forgiveness??...to little to late??..orlando..springbreak..uuughhh SO LITTLE TIME..[i'd have to say my mind wonders at 1000 mph]..*sigh* Poor me!
GOODNIGHT!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment