Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Reality...Check.."

dang!!.. LIFE is kicking my butt...i thought SCHOOL was bad enough...but nooo!! Now LIFE is knocking at my door..&& shes telling me that i need to PUT HER TOGETHER!!.. I'm sorry life but I have no idea how i'm gonna make u up or dress you..We all go about our days talking about how "we're living one day at a time" && blah blah..but i kinda think that after or at 18 years of age you should have a PLAN//GOAL...but as of NOW..March 24,2009---i'm still throwing around ideas about who, what, or where I wanna work (career)--I dont know if i want to stay here at CLEMSON or transferr...i'm jus really feeling like a LOST PUPPY :-(
I know that I want to work in Public Relations or broadcasting..at first i didn't want to be on camera but its ONLY RIGHT..I want to also be in the music or film industry...UUGGHH...mann---i seriously need HELP!! I meet with my advisor THursday && i have NO classes that I want to take nor have I declared a MINOR..im really just ALL OVER THE PLACE!!..PRAY FOR ME!!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment