Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook+Celebs=Friends..??

We're all guilty of it..whether you want to admit it or not. Well, at least I know I AM--Don't act like you haven't been on Facebook; searched your favorite Celebs in the search bar and asked them to be your friend. As I sat on Facebook and surfed as I usually do I noticed a couple of things:: 1] I noticed that once people get accepted by celebs they feel like if they write on their walls or leave picture comments they are going to reply back...Don't get me wrong--nothings wrong with having alittle "faith" & hoping that they will just so they'll be on your wall..lol..it just aggitates me to see the same people leaving comments like the first one would say: "hey nivea, your so pretty. love your music to. later" then a couple days later BAM on your minifeed you'd see another comment from the SAME person saying, "Nivea, I guess your really busy. cuz i wrote you a while back. you can at least show love back.later!"..hahahahhaaa *whomp whomp*!!! SERIOUSLY!! these people accepted us---LEAVE IT AT THAT!!..they have LIVES and aren't slaving over Facebook like we are...yall are NOT real friends..lol..Facebook friendships AREN'T real friendships..[just saying]...2] I noticed that people also tend to think that they can post their mixtapes or album[s] on these celebs page in HOPES of getting DISCOVERED..lol..WTF!! thats just OUTTA HAND!!--Get a GRIP!..3] Lastly, I just have second thoughts about it--because of their busy schedules and all; I'm like.."Is this really them?" "Who are they paying to actually entertain us & put up their status'?"..hmmmm I jus DON'T KNOW about this..lol--BUTTTT HEY!! That is all on that..I'm sure some of you guys understand where I'm coming..if not..*sigh* Sucks for you!!..

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment