Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LIGHT SKIN chicks....ONLY. [no homo]

...WTF..Diddy Diddy Diddy--or in Maya's words--"UNCLE SEAN", WHAT are you thinking??..Ok, so if you haven't heard, Diddy and his team sent out a World Wide casting call for a new Ciroc Ad they're trying to come up with..they are looking for models but the requirements say that you have to be either "WHITE, HISPANIC, or LIGHT SKINNED AFRICAN AMERICAN"..well DAMN! I mean I understand that Kim is light skin, Sarah is light skin, Lauren London is light skin, & along with Cassie...J.Lo was light skin..butttt WOWWWW..lol..Saying that dark skin chicks couldn't promote was sooooo WACK!!..There are soooooo many PRETTY dark skin women--Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Naturi [3Lw], he could've even used Dawn...LORDDD Diddy..lol--U JUS LOST A COUPLE FANS...*whomp whomp*..Its just weird because I'm not dark skin OR Light skin sooooo would I have been able to audition for a spot in the ad??..hmmmm..

--xoxo Tash!

1 comment:

  1. dddaaannnggg diddy lol
    i take offense to this cuz my mama is dark skin lol

    no more ciroc sippin' for me!!!!!!!

    [KT]

    ReplyDelete