Friday, March 27, 2009

DRUNKEN words are sober THOUGHTS...

Isn't it funny how the day after a longgggg night of partying & not remembering ANYTHING people come up to you telling you EVERYTHING you did and/or SAID!!...For me, thats the WORST part. Right now I'm sitting in my dorm room taking care of one of my bestfriends as she recoops from a little party she went to ..[if you know what I mean]..lol..I feel that College is the place where it happens the most...aside from the hangover thats gonna KICK HER A#% in the morning--the things that she's saying and doing are gonna be of an even BIGGER surprise...lol..TRUST ME--i kno!..You how theres that person you once talked to or were kool with? and yall have a falling out of some sort that causes a rift in the friendship so yall begin to not speak and what-not...well YES! that was my situation...me and one of my "friend(s)"here at school weren't speaking after a falling out that we had and if you know me you know that I DON'T SWEAT STUFF or PEOPLE like that--so on the normal day it was kool--Hell, you don't speak to me..i don't speak to you...BUTTTTT one night we went to a party and you know once you get alittle something to drink..it's kind of a PROBLEM...ANYWHO:: I remember that I was talking to them saying stuff like "You know we're still kool" && "how the old times were"&"stop listening to what people say..its not true"..lol..i DONT KNOW where that came from..sooo the next thing I know I wake up in my dorm room with like 100000 missed text messages fom them talking about ALL KINDA stuff that I had apparently said--eventually it had gotten to be to much soo I had to ask my REAL friends here at school..what i was really saying to that person??..&& the things they were telling me was HORRIFIC!!!..not horrific like all BAD but horrific like FUNNY as well...But come to find out...I really meant what I was saying but I just didn't want to say it..Know what I mean??...&& I say this because as I sit here with my two 'brothers' from 'the fam' & we're watching our bestfriend/'sister' show her A#$.....lol..it's kool though because we got her back---ON THE OTHER HAND, she's really saying somethings she WOULDN'T if she were sober..Yall know that being under the influence can cause us to CRAZY things--but why do we all want to just call people?? I know I make sooo many phone calls to random A@# people talking about random things--but I feel bad for my BFF's because they GET IT THE WORST!!..idk why we do these things..butttt it HAPPENS!!..&& when they do..all you can say is DAMN! --> "I wouldn't have been like this if it wasn't for T.O.N.Y"--Solange...[btw..T.O.N.Y stands for=The Other Night Why..meaning WHY DID THE OTHER NIGHT HAPPEN..lol.just a breakdown] But I Guess that's why they say.."Drunken words are SOBER thoughts.."..rite??

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment