Thursday, March 26, 2009

L-E-T IT G-O!!

We all know that giving up isn't kool or acceptable but MYYYY GODDDD...SERIOUSLY!!..some people should just take the money && run!!--He has enough money to last him yearsssssss...soooo WHY does he insist on trying??...Know who I'm talking about?..NO?..I'll tell you...SHAD "Bow Wow" MOSS....I'm just NOT understanding WHY he's coming out with a new album...WAIT!! Let me tell you the title first::[*clearing throat*] New Jack City II..hahhahhahaaa..I mean REALLY Bow..REALLY!! The sad thing is I don't even remember ANY of the singles from this album...................................................[thinking].....................................[still thinking].............................ok WAIT!! I LIED--"MARCO POLO" rite?? i hear he has some new song out..i've seen the video buttttt the tv was on mute soooo haven't heard it..His skills just aren't there to me..is anyone going to tell him this?? EVER?? a real friend would??..hate to say it but I think he did LIKE MIKE & TOKYO DRIFT better than he does these albums..I would much rather SEE him than to HEAR him try to rhyme--[cuz he's REALLYYYYYY cute]...lol..March 31 is the release date--CAN'T WAIT to see what these sales look like..[i know there are STILL alotta little kid fans he has..&& they buy anything]--Maybe the albums he do sell will help him get a REAL Lambo instead of renting one to show off in(*cough cough chris brown*)....[*whomp whomp*...]--with that said--i guess i'd still say...GOOD LUCK!!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment