Friday, March 27, 2009

Poke me--Poke ME--POKE ME!!...

OMG!!--what's the deal with this whole Facebook Poking thing--i DON'T get it??!!!...What is it stating?..is it saying 'POKE' like "hey I need your attention"? ...is it saying 'POKE' like "i wanna POKE you..or I would Poke you..as in sex"..When I initially starting using the poke thing it was an accident--i meant to press the 'SEND TERRELL A MESSAGE' part on her page but I ended up pressing 'POKE TERRELL'--she ended up Poking me back && ever since then we've been going back and forth with this...EXCEPTTTT i've been getting like 20 of them EVERYTIME i logg on...My list of pokes is sooooo LONG!!--[I'm not saying it's a problem] but what are these people trying to tell me..of all my pokes only 2 are females [My 2 BFF's] the rest are guys--is it the new age technology way of FLIRTING--as in CYBER FLIRTING or is it just another way of saying hey??--I'm REALLY CONFUSED!! at this time I'm tired of poking these same people back--WHAT ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF THESE??..lol..at first it was funny because before I could even logg off I'd have the same amount of Pokes as I did when I logged on--soo I treated it as a game--"Who could poke who back the FASTEST"...butttttt thats NOT the case anymore...Actually, I'm not sure what the case is--[if i did i wouldn't be writing this..lol.]--I guess I just need a breakdown or something...I wish they had a 'DISABLE POKE' button..because I could DEF use it right now...

--xoxo Tash!

3 comments:

  1. ahahahaha

    i've poked a couple of girls on facebook..but to me i just use it as an unconscious friendly gesture... e.g. hey whats up

    like if i poked u and u poked me back, to me it meant u acknowledged my wave and thus waved back

    thats all i can think of the reasons ppl poke lol

    [KT]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my goshh..
    i didnt even think of that---
    lol..

    DANG!! ok, i like that..
    makes great sense--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!..This is too funny!!..But actually very true cause i swear..i get like a million pokes just from Terell everyday!!..Im not sure what the thrill is either, but obviously its gonna take one of us to stop..but it wont be me....hehe =D...i think its a competition between us...but actually im not really sure...POKING IS POINTLESS>..end of story!


    --Tretop

    ReplyDelete