Monday, October 25, 2010

...My Weekend :)

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
...I had WAYY to much fun this weekend <3
I made the executive decision to go to the club Thursday night KNOWING I had to be up at 7am Friday morning--BUT even after being out til 5, I still made it to class Friday! Me, Terrell, & Erika went to AtlanticStation to eat [literally ate everything on the menu -_- smh]...then entered the nightlife at Dreamz/mansion [met up with Naim, Carm, AD, Nat, Kyle, & my little snookie] and MY GOD was that an experience 0_0!!!! HOT AS HELL!! I mean aren't most clubs in ATL hot? but NO! THIS was HOT! Then again I hadn't been to a club since GA States' 1st football game--I think I had just FORGOT what that felt like..Disgusting! lol

WHITNEY & BRI came to ATL Friday :) went to the MillerGrove's homecoming game [late as hell..smh] and to JR Crickets..I was also babysitting Baileigh...smh the most energetic 3 year old...EVER....EVER!!

Saturday Highland with Carmen & Baileigh...Benihana with Whit & Terrell..then the infamous Cloud IX...Tiara, Portia, Maya, Terrell, Whit, Erika, Ash, Fence & arriving there is ALL I remember ;) -_-

Sunday THEY LEFT ME :( :( :( I miss you!

--xoxo Tash!

1 comment: