Tuesday, October 19, 2010

.& if you DON'T have friends like MINE..


....RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!! :)

Lately, I've been thinking about My 'friends' and the company I keep....and I've noticed that each group of friends I have all reflect me in
different ways. Each of them help me define myself & my crazy personality in various ways--I have a group that has BEEN through EVERYthing with me, the group to KEEP me focused on My Goals, the group to LAUGH with [they keep me Young], the group that'll NEVER leave me Lonely [Lol], the group thats ALWAYS going to keep it REAL with me, the group that taught me to be diverse, the group that lives in New Orleans, the group that I once couldn't stand But turned out to be THEE BEST friends EVER, My group of guys for the male perspective....etc etc.

I LOVE the fact that I have these people to talk to...I have a group of friends to help me with EVERY situation I've been in--To know that people see the BEST in you when your at your WORST is the GREATEST feeling in the WORLD! & TO YOU GUYS & GIRLS covered in OPI, I THANK YOU, from the BOTTOM of my Heart! :)
-- xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment