Wednesday, October 20, 2010

.....Daily Dose of Inspiration!

Seriously though, I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
Words can NOT describe how lucky I am to have such inspirational, motivational, educated, loyal and talented friends...ESPECIALLY the guys! If I didn't know ANYthing about guys I'd definitely know who to call...They ALWAYS want whats best for me and knowing that makes me feel even more confident about my worth. I LOVE MY GUY FRIENDS--they keep me on my toes and they ALWAYS encourage me to do better....

....My WONDERFUL friend/family Don[ovan] Williams is the shitttt!!... and when I mentioned TALENTED, he's one of them...His spoken word pieces are beautiful :) Love him...Miss him even moreee...

'Tears of Joy"

"Misguided"

Just a little something for you to think about...

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment