Monday, October 25, 2010

ahhhhhhhh.....

I just want to SCREAM! I'm annoyed with ALOT of stuff right now...basically school. smh! or maybe I'm just annoyed at the fact that I have absolutely NO motivation to write this paper that I was supposed to turn in on FRIDAY!... S M D H!!! and I'm annoyed at the fact that I always have a conclusion/answer/advice for EVERYone elses' situations EXCEPT my own...Maybe its just ME, but isn't that THEE most annoying shit EVER!!!???? I mean seriously--I always think about what I say to people, and I realize "damn Tash you should DEF mental note that for yourself"--I'm annoyed about this BS skype call I just got...*pause* I mean hmmm, the world revolves around ME, not anyone else :-p ha!! OHH and NOT to mention I have a TEST AND an ANNOTATED bibliography due Tuesday, that I haven't started..AND I start going to the office for the internship on Tuesday 9-12 AND 4-6..WHEEWWW talk about ALOT TO DO THIS WEEK!! blahhhh---Nevertheless, IMMA GET IT DONE!! :) Just needed to prioritize it abit...A complainer NEVER succeeds soooo.... I'll roll with the punches! I tend to work better under pressure anyways...which is both a curse & an advantage....*whipes forehead*

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment