Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My THoughts @ 10:51 pm...

SOOOO much..SO much on my mind. Why do I continue to let my heart over rule my mind?..Why is this so complex?...I definitely have 3 assignments to do for school. I HATE waiting!! DON'T make me wait....Wait! Why am I waiting? This 'industry' stuff gets annoying. The MOST important thing to me is TIME. I wonder WHY I feel like its at a standstill?... My internship interview was GREATT, I'm excited! Being a Gemini SUCKS sometimes, wayyy to Emotional at times. I wish I could give my mom the WORLD, she deserves it. I really Envy cute couples...You Guys SUCK! :-/ I wanna moveeee, Again. I always get what I want, DON'T bullshit me and DON'T tell me NO...EVER. I wanna make a Bucket List and complete it before i'm 25 :) Every text from Carmen makes me smile :) silly girl. I wish I could be a kid again--I miss you though! This Teen Mom show gets intense [Catelynn and her mom]..To see other people's situation makes me rethink the things I complain about, truly blessed! I MISS CLEMSON :( I always wanted to know how it feels to be a Daddys Girl, it looks so Cute..Oh Well, that'll never happen. Why do people tell lies in hopes of making things better? Truth is way easier. I mean IDK--I still wanna move to Miami, Canada, and LA. Maybe a spot in all 3 places :) ....nevertheless, I feel like I'm wasting my timeee...ugh I just wanna scream -_-

--xoxo tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment