Tuesday, October 19, 2010

...I KNOW I CAN, Be what I wanna Be :)

....Ok OK, So those of you who KNOW me KNOW me...KNOW that I want to work in PR--start MY Own Styling Company, maybe Open up a Boutique, Start a Charity, & work on the Hospitality side of things....
--After Bad Girls Club, the new show 'House of Glam' comes on [Tuesdays at 10pm] and I'm in LOVE with it... It's EXACTLY what I want to be doing with my Life in about 2 years [fingers crossed]...Brandi, [on the show] is the OWNER of the B.Lynn Group, a Styling/PR firm and she's BLACK, which is EVEN more inspiring. Television ALWAYS showed the PR Firms being ALL white, like on The Hills & The City....This show gives me EVEN more motivation to GET THERE! All of the people in the B.Lynn Group are successful, well known, BLACK stylist. *sigh* I just CAN'T wait to graduate and start my career.

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment