Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHHHEEEWWWW....COBB WEBS MUCH?


IT FEELS SO GOOOOOD TO BE BACKKK [usher voice]
Damn, ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN ON [lol]..
.i've been really busy..specially whenit came to getting back in the school flow... uuugghhh SMH, im SO READY for it to be SUMMER 2010 ALREADY! Lets see, i guess i can say that i decided to come back to the blog because my thoughts were starting to KILL ME.....SLOWLY! its so much that i think about on a daily basis...its CRAZY! and this is BY FAR my ONLY means of expression...YEA, of COURSE i have a few WONDERFUL friends that i can tlk to but after talking about an issue--its STILL ON YOUR brain, WHY?? i've NEVER understood why i couldnt get myself together & BACK TO REALITY after a really lousy day...maybe its my Female tendancy? we're emotional creatures right? i'll NEVER understand it....guess it's THE ART OF BEING A GIRL :-/

SO LETS PLAY CATCH UP- BECAUSE SOOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED SINCE JULY::

SINCE JULY 2nd [MY LAST POST ON HERE]:
There was ESSENCE FESTIVAL in New Orleans...that I go to almost EVERY year..we had sooooo much fun, i miss my family & friends :o( Other than that i spent most of July shopping for Back to school items.

AUGUST:
aaaahhhhhhhh the BACK to school-itis set in, I was ready to go back at first but once I actually got there I was READY for SUMMER all over again. I had to be at school a week-2weeks before class actually started because I was a WELCOME LEADER to the incoming Freshmen, it was a fun experience--especially to know that I could help and be a role model to those younger than me! For the weekend, We (as in "the fam" my crew from school) had a "GEMINI CELEBRATION" for the three of us with summer birthdays--it was a GREAT way to kick off the school year. It was soooo much fun, I haven't had that much fun since school started! but WOW! August realllyyyyy PUT ME THROUGH IT, to say the least...between the transition back to school and random life/boy issues it was TERRIBLE!! I would have to say that getting my mind back into school mode was THE hardest thing to do :-/ Eventually I was alright, i guess!

SEPTEMBER:
Nothing much really went down in September...Nothing but SCHOOL WORK :o( and regular work...I don't think that having a job is in my blood--i HATE going to work. Maybe it's just the OFFICE setting--i HATE office settings, they are the WORST!

OCTOBER:
OMG! I had wayyyy to much fun for Halloween this year--We had 2 costume parties this year and I participated in both! (they were the FIRST costume parties i've EVER been to) The party on Friday was Hosted by the Kappa Lambda chap. of Kappa APsi I was a cat/Lioness type thing..Lol and for the party on Saturday hosted by the Clemson University Football team I was a VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL (my DREAM job) :o) I had wayyy to much fun--we got there WAY late but it was worth it...My outfit caused alot of "talk" but i LOVED it so thats ALL that matters..!! :o)

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER:
Still in school flow, stressing about my COMM 201 class...I can honestly say that I cried almost EVERYday after I left that class--it was seriously, a pain in the ass! Nevertheless, there was THANKSGIVING break, which was much needed there's nothing like New Orleans and FAMILY to ease your mind! Bayou Classic weekend of course [Southern Univ. vs. Grambling Univ. football Classic] that was alot of fun, as usual. And then I had to SNAP back into REALITY--BACK TO SCHOOL! December was a RUSH--because it wasn't the END of the SCHOOL year but it was he END of the 2009 year! December 5th my 'brothers' from school crossed into GREEK LIFE! KAPPA ALPHA PSI, im SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU! If this wasn't the BEST break SINCE i've been in college then i DONT know what was. Almost Everyday and night Brianna, Waka, Mario,&Myself were Out on the town. SMH, we did sooo much and had soo much fun it was ridiculous! I wouldn't change a thing! I LOVE THOSE 3..I always had my first strip club trip over the break..lol ummm 1 word, INTERESTING! *side eye*

NEW YEAR EVE/NEW YEAR:
We brought in the New Year at Maurice's house then about 15minutes after 12am we met up with Waka and spent the rest of the night in Studio 72 [club in ATL]. We had an INTERESTING display of events in the club buttttt we STILL ENJOYED ourselves. Its always fun with those fools.

JANUARY-PRESENT:
SCHOOL, SCHOOL, AND MORE SCHOOL! ugh :o( Im OVER it!.....But as of now everything is ok...my classes are easy and I'm just doing what I have to do in order to finish the semester. Because i am TRANSFERRING for the Fall semester, BITTERSWEET! :-/

ANYWHOO I HOPE I'VE CAUGHT YOU GUYS UP ENOUGH!..............IM BACKKKK :)

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment