Tuesday, February 23, 2010

omgg, WHY DO WE LOVE Love?? *sigh* GIRLY GIRL MOMENT

...IDK about you but Monica DID THEE Damn thing with this song...the video concept...and her wardrobe was ONNN POINT! *sigh* She's like the perfect role model to me: Beautiful,Dedicated, Caring, Great mother, HOOD as hell, & she DONT take NO shit! lol but really if you think about it she is so Down to earth...And this video damn near made me cryyyy *sigh* lol
MY KINDA CHICK, you DO NOT play behind what/who you love....& she shows that!
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE IT :o)
BTW, the RED DRESS that she is wearing was designed/made by LEE 'ALEXANDER' MCQUEEN...RIP, he was a GENIUS..PURE GENIUS..if any of you follow me on twitter then you would remember me ranting about his FAIRY TALE 1oinch heels that I want SO BAD,
which he made.....
what a SAD SAD day in Fashion...smh--REST IN PEACE!!

--xoxoTash!

No comments:

Post a Comment