Sunday, February 14, 2010

..i should be an A&R :o)

....ON THE RISE!
--My darling Ricardo "6lack" Valentine has dropped the 2nd part to his 3rd mixtape entitled 'HEARTLESS', which just so happened to have came out on VALENTINES DAY....lol--what a way to express your feelings toward love...LOL...but seriously, I remember when I met him at Miller Grove High School his Freshman year, he wrote poems with RIDICULOUS metaphors and crazyyy story lines...when I say some even brought tears to my eyes..THEY DID! He is the sweetest, most dedicated & focused individual when it comes to his craft/music! He's DEFINITELY going places--don't believe me? just LISTEN! All you music heads that aren't limited to the commercial artist or what's popping mainstream--MUST listen to this mixtape its CRAZY! You have to remember that this is where the jayZ's, Pac's,Biggie's,TI's,& Big PUn's started...you gotta show love to the people that's not so big cause when they get up there, you'll be the one(s) they THANK! [remember that] GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE!

Here's the link to download 6LACK 's mixtape..'HEARTLESS'

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment