Thursday, February 18, 2010

..Growing Pains...

As I sit here in my Journalism class I am realizing college is basically SURVIVAL of the FITEST....ugh, I hate the fact that with growing up things start to become so difficult. Not so much this class but the planning of the future. Its weird that I never have a direct answer when my teacher or other people ask me what I want to do when I graduate from college--as sad as it is i still DONT KNOW...I know what my major is [Mass COMM] but I dont know what the hell comes after that....How do people go about this whole life planning and goal setting stuff?? was it something they were taught in school?? 'cause I think I missed that lesson. Mind you, Its only me and two other black people in my class [which is ALOT compared to my other major courses] and it does get kind of discouraging to ask questions when you don't really know whats going on.

I've just been observing and learning the art of being "independent"; and it SUCKS! lol-- remembering to pay bills, make your own appointments, find a job, etc. its so STRESSFUL. Everyone thinks its cool to talk about not needing help and being independent when REALLY most people, especially those who still stay with their parents are the most DEPENDENT ones--they provide us transportation, home cooked meals, and SHELTER! If you think your independent/GROWN but you stay in a house with your parents your WRONG, lol SORRY! TRY AGAIN.

SMH, I just HATE the thought of GROWING UP :( filing taxes, car notes, COLLEGE LOANS...OMG, WHY??? I wish I could of stayed young--Nevertheless, I've learned alot; but learning and not displaying your knowledge hasnt done anything for anyone. Maybe its because Im an only child and im "spoiled" but I do NOT want to do any of the stuff that comes along with growing up--I dont want to work under anyone because I HATE people telling me what to do, smh! I guess I should start my own business ventures, Hell idk!! I'm a handful I kno...im sure everything will fall in place tho......as long as I #PUTGODFIRST :o)

....once again, just rambling on!!! Guess I'll start my In class assaignment now :-/

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment