Tuesday, June 30, 2009

&&..there will NEVER be another like you!


"..Never can say goodbye.."

--DANG! I feel like death is just one aspect of life i'll NEVER get over..or be prepared for! It's such a HUGE loss for all:: entertainment,music, his family,& friends--I was one the BIGGEST MJ fans, since like the age of 3. Now that I think about it, I was doing dance moves & singing along to songs that were out wayyyy before I was even THOUGHT about!! I would just sit home and watch MJ concert tapes ALLL DAYY long//EVERYday!!--that was probably the reason why i took this death like this:: i feel as if I knew him, & it was because of the fact that he had the ability to make you sing songs & relate to him even NO MATTER your age, race, religion, size, etc. He was what the world lacks--he was creative NOT weird, he was a genius NOT a fool, he wanted for others what he didn't have...No matter the rumors or how the media portrayed him I believed he was the total opposite--people look at me & some of the things I wear & say "that doesnt match!" or "what are doing? your turning white"...you eventually learm to accept the fact that AMERICA REJECTS what it does't UNDERSTAND!..it NEGLECTS what it hasn't seen..&& DISS' who it isn't or wants to be...I now see that it really pushes some people over the edge..NOT KOOL AMERICA!! No worries MIKE, I'll live through & for you--DIfferent is Gold & Different was YOU!!

"....JUST A SOUL WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE GOOD..OH LORD! PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE MIS-UNDERSTOOD!!"-----&& he was JUST that, Misunderstood!!..so sad!

YOU ARE MISSED...& LOVED!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment