Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random-NESS...my thoughts @ 5:27am...

mmmmmm...SO MUCH on the brain::i have NO IDEA why I'm still up...I was so tired before but now I'm up doing....NOTHING! Wish I had someone to talk to :-/ to bad...MTV Jams is a MAJOR factor in my wacked out sleep cycle--it seems like as soon as i start to doze off a video comes on that i want to see..SUCKS! This is why I sleep all day!! I wonder how the crowd will be @ Intrigue tomorrow [well tonight, technically]--I REALLY need to get some sushi..i miss CLEMSONNN :-( as usual, I'm wanna move to the West Coast...when LOVE knocks you down do you REALLY get back up??...hmmm, does REAL really Recognize Real??--how'd you really know?? idk about anything now-a-days..WHY ASK WHY, rite?!!...ANYWHOO, MANNNNN i've been gone for alittle while, i WILL do better...alot has happened since my last post....

--Father's Day: I did absolutely NOTHING for it..My mom was out of town and I was here..BORED!!

--RUN'S HOUSE: The new season of Run's House aired..yesss!! i was WAYYY to excited for it...I've haven't watched tv & wished I was in someone else's family since Olivia was on the Cosby Show...That is a family with HOPE, LOVE, and Understanding...when or more like IF i get married--thats EXACTY how I'd want my family to be.

--COURT: I [along with my friends] went to court for the incident I/we had last month. It was CRAZYYYY--&& i mean that in EVERY aspect of the word..it was like television or a movie or something, its an experience that i will NOT be looking forward to..EVER again!!..nevertheless, WE WON!! :-) && to think the Cops were against us at first..GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS!

--LIFE: its crazy but I'm starting to understand it..MINUS a few glitches [people]..DANG!, hate to say it but YES, i KEEP cutting off people to eventually let them BACK in..knowing its the WRONG thing to do....I'm trying to work on that butttt its taking alittle longer than I expected..OH WELL for that! My friends say I'm to Nice yet the strangers say i'm STUCK UP! i'll Never know...

thats all for now--i'm gonna try to SLEEP!!
zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ!!

--xoxo Tash!


No comments:

Post a Comment