Wednesday, June 10, 2009

...19 & Enlightened..

ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm kind of upset that my birthday is over now :-( wowwww!! when i woke up yesterday all i could think about was:: 19 years ago today I came into this world && a year before that I wasn't even thought of!! Man I could help but to think about what my mothers life would be like if she didn't have me in it...[thinking...] DANG! I must say that this birthday DEF opened my eyes to certain aspects of life && myself...I wasn't even excited at first but when it was actually here I felt as if I was on top of the world because I was still living!!

I DEF believe that with age comes wisdom--& at 19 years of age I am one strong//passionate young woman!! I think that I believe in what I want to and that makes me who I am--I dress different and unusual according to my surroundings yet that comforts me within...I have come to terms with the fact that I can't change the things that have happened in my past, i can only burry them look forward to my future--I tend to think that you have to have it all to be happy when that isn't always the case....

My 19th birthday was AMAZING!! && i did ABSOLUTELY nothing; my day went as followed:: woke up--gave my dog a bath, Showered, nail shop, ate breakfast that my BFF Kayla made for me [PANCAKESSSS--my fav!], Mall, went to eat at one of my FAV restuarants in Lil 5 points, then off to the Club for a bit with the rest of my friends!!..after that we went to Waffle House && they sang Happy Birthday to me--& almost ate all of my cake!!...YES, i spent the ending of my 19th birthday in a place I don't even eat at...&& it was AWESOME...i had soooo much fun!! I guess in some cases--SIMPLICITY is KEY!!

But as I got home, I couldnt sleep and I began to think about actually getting older and how life is going to start getting harder and harder:: i love to sit and watch as little kids run around and scream like there is no tomorrow--i would give anything to go back to the times when I had no worries..uugghhh!! buttt thats LIFE, rite?

I just feel like 19 is a TEASING age..you can do the same thing as you did when you were 18 and your going to do the same thing next year when you turn 20..ahhhh THIS SUCKS!!
but i do THANK GOD for allowing me to live another year--because in all honesty, there were times when i thought I shouldn't have....

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment