Thursday, May 21, 2009

SORRYYY...

.smh.
OK MY APOLOGIES!!
i know i've been gone and slippin but im BACK!!
---school is OUT && i've SUCCESSFULLY completed my first year of COLLEGE!!
WOW!! Talk about excited...i would have to say that i came out wayyy more aware of things than i was before i went...
DEFINITELY a learning experience--it was HARD and time consuming but i wouldn't trade it for the world!!

other than that my summer has kicked off--HORRIBLY!!
it's the kind of thing that really makes u reflect on the people and things you value...
i have a whole new respect for things that i once took for granted---

i'm OFFICIALLY making it my business to go to church: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday..etc.
you get my drift!! When life brings you to certain situations you do all that you need to in order to protect yourself from it happening again...
--like partying less and focusing on what's actually going on..

IDK...maybe it's just me and my opinion...

ahhhhhh [sigh]--IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK...lol :-)

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment