Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My thoughts @ 12:22am..


hmmmm...YESSSS!!! im not an NBA fan butttt i'm DEF a D.Howard fan--i'm wayyyyy to excited that they won..but anywhoo as usual i'm all over the place..I'm thinking about alot: my birthday coming up, tomorrows plans, going out, SHOPPING, Reg & Malik, and MOST DEF school...I miss CLEMSON UNIVERSITY wayyy to much!! :-/ I kind of wish i can sing...lol..RANDOM?? i know!
I want to know who the HECK told this 'Ashley' girl [from Charm School] to get this HORRIBLEEE extensions job..her weave is so BAD! it's sad, hmmmmm I wonder what my minor is gonna be?? Beats me right about now...education? production? film? or Music?---smh I NEED to get it together...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SCREAMMMMMMMM--i'm going into my india arie mode--"get it together"-from the Brown Sugar soundtrack!!...LATA!!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment