Saturday, May 23, 2009

...it's just those RAINY days!! :-/

Don't you hate how when it rains it feels like it calls for your mind to run at about 100000000 mph!???---I know I do, it feels like if it doesn't make me sleepy it's making me think about either certain people...places...LIFE...flaws...events...decisions...or even the future!!

It may sound weird but im just sitting on my steps with the door open watching the rain as it falls at an akward diagonal pattern..I believe that the most effective thoughts come from those on rainy days..it seems as if it lets you be free, open minded, and aware of the "world" as it may seem....But for some reason, in my life--when it rains it POURS!! So there's always those days you sit outside on the porch while it rains and cry just so no one else can notice or even hear it...

Crying is a natural emotion...I used to think that when you cried it was a sign of "weakness" or "fear"--but as I've gotten older I feel that it is an emotional CLEANSE for your heart--mind--body--AND soul!! There is noway I would have gotten through some hard times without shedding a couple tears here & there!! I think it is a STRENGTH to actually notice that something is wrong with someone or something in your life && by knowing there is nothing you can do about it you mind as well let it out!!--To express an emotion is wayyyy better than holding it in because it'll DEFINITELY become LETHAL..in my life I go about crying the same as I do praying--You should just cry for that limited time then suck it up--walk away--&& leave it there!! It makes no sense to dwell on what COULD've, WOULD've, or SHOULD've been--God will take care of it..Therefore, there is no worries...RIght???

These are the kinds of days I dreaddddd because I hate my SCATTERED BRAIN..lol--but then again it keeps me grounded..because if im already aware of what happened then I would most likely not find myself in that position again..Some might call it FEAR but I'd call it "KNOWLEDGE"...hmmm IDK, maybe that's just me!!?? :-/

I just believe that no matter what or who we are we should use EVERY aspect or ability that was given to us--unlike me not everyone likes to express themselves through text or writing..yet, they have other talents that they should embrace...I love how diverse the world could be if everyone stopped going for the same thing or type of industry because of the money but do what they are actually GOOD at--I think the pay off would be soooo much greater than money..Doesn't it just make more sense to go to school to be a teacher because of your ability to teach others && get them to comprehend instead of going to school for 8-12 years to be some type of Doctor because they get paid more--then after the 1st year not be excited to go to work--Agree or Disagree??


FORGIVE ME FOR JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH THIS ONE...lol
i just had to throw that out there---FOOD FOR THOUGHT...i guess!!

--xoxo Tash!!



1 comment:

  1. i fux wit this 1...i dig how u use cry'n to stay mentally healthy...
    i might need 2 try it sumtime...

    -Mr. Wilson-

    ReplyDelete