Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Anybody from ATLANTA...???"

Ok so I knew I was gonna write something to do with this but it wasn't sure when..then yesterday my bro "Rich" b.k.a Richard was talking about how his summer has been? and "what he's been up to?" and you know what he replied---"Nun much, just trying to get one of these ANYBODY FROM ATLANTA rap deals they giving out.." lOL LOL hahahahaaa...to me, that was THEE funniest thing everr!! LOL LOL especially since I wan't even prepared for that answer..haha LOVE HIM!!

But in all honesty--i started thinking and he's right // their starting to be more appreciative of the younger generation...these big time people like Def Jam..Univeral//Motown..SOny BMG..etc, are really starting to snatch up local ATL artist after only one hit--i think that they are starting to realize that you could always mold someone's career instead of just thinking that they all suck because they don't start off snapping like T.I.P, Jigga, Nas, Big, Pac..etc!!
It's only right that they give them a chance...Although, they may flopp after their first album I feel that getting a chance and attempting was better than NOTHING at all..

i gotta say BIG UP'S TO ALL THE ATLANTA ARTIST//north,south,west,&& MOST DEF the one's holding down the EAST SIDE!! ... yall keep us rockin'..

HERE'S a few of them with deals..GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

--Although, i'm not a BIG fan of EVERYTHING that comes out of ATL--credit is DEF due!! if i was an A&R [look it up if you don't know what it means..] I'd pick up a couple artist.. You??

--xoxo Tash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment