Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reconnect with him??


....LORD KNOWS I WISH I COULD!!!
I MISS YOU BABYBOY!
:(
words can't describe how much I think about you...or how much I wish we had more time together....It's like everything I wanna do & will do, I want you to be there...physically, I know they say time heals all wounds but it's just something about this one that doesn't wanna heal right...after all this time its still fresh, no scab, no stitches....it still bleeds like it just happened.
I wish we could laugh our silly laugh or hear you argue with Mr. Broome again--I'd give anything to sit in the back of the class and sneak and watch all your skateboard tricks that you recorded on your old school camcorder with the screen that flips out on the side..Lol.
I miss you and I love you...Always!

--xoxo Tash!


No comments:

Post a Comment