Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a NEW beginning::


:(
I frown as I sit here and write this post.
My internship with The Frank Ski Kids Foundation ended this Sunday after our annual Celebrity Wine tasting event.
I had a BLAST...networking with everyone from Neyo to Chris Tucker to Kevin Liles..
The joy I had standing amongst so many successful black people was OVERWHELMING. I love the fact that I can call these people my friends....to exchange contact information with top PR execs and acquire NEW internship positions was an opportunity I never thought I'd get. I'm excited about my future and excited about the doors that have been opened for ME...YES! little 'ole ME :)
Nevertheless, I had a WONDERFUL time at the event.
Drinks and Dancing all night long.
Truly Truly thankful for this opportunity!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment