Wednesday, December 29, 2010

..My thoughts @ 3:18am


MANNNNNN I haven't done a 'My thoughts' in a whileeee....well hmmm, as Danity Kane is blasting through my speakers...my mind is kind of all over the place [as if thats anything new]..I wonder what Mark is doing [R.I.P]..LOVE..MY future..Who's gonna make it to my future?...My ring :( i feel naked without it now, I didn't wanna leave it at the shop :-/ blahhh...Thinking about You...[MDH] of course...School, I should totally be REdoing my schedule -_- ...Los Angeles with Tiara in a few days, SUPER EXCITED....His whole legal situation :-/ I'm nervous...Why is my heart beating so fast? ...Why do people want you back once they see your happy in another situation??...Why do we dream BIG instead of accomplishing the little things first??...hmm the well being of my friends...MY FAVORITE DRAKE SONG: 'CLOSER TO MY DREAMS' just came on & I get teary eyed every time :'( ...Am I the only one that gets alittle jealous when I see someone thats better off then me? I get the 'WTF, Side Eye' face...LOL, Who am I gonna marry?...June 2011 MY 21st birthday, Is it to early to plan??...What to do?? Where to go?? I don't even think its going to be THAT Epic, socially I've been '21' since I was 17-18, SMH. I wonder what Joseph is up to, hmm...I NEED to go shopping, I have NO clothes -_- I want a job but DON'T want to work :-/ I'm a VERY complex individual, yet another complex person understands me...wheew! IDK..

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment