Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life Update....

--ok sooo, Last Week I got the opportunity to attend the Soul Train Awards :) and It was the BEST experience of my life (thus far)....I LOVED every bit of it...To be conversing with people like SWV, Jazzy Phae, Free, Steven Hill, Mr. Bentley, Atlantic Records Execs, even getting the time to be acquainted with Deborah Lee and ANita Baker...AWESOME experience.
LOOK FOR ME WHEN THEY AIR THE SHOW ;)
....it just made me become even MORE focused on what I want to be when I get older, AMEN!

--Last Week I also saw 'For Colored Girls...' and to my surprise it was EXACTLY like the original production I wrote about in my previous post--it was really nice, even tho I knew the movie AND the words to the poems...smh lol What a dork. But Nevertheless, it was great!

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment