Thursday, November 18, 2010

L O Y A L T Y..

...OK, SERIOUSLY!
I REALLY REALLY need to vent about this word 'Loyalty'..EVERYone says it and has it tatted but NO ONE is using it as a VERB!

To say your loyal, TO ME--is irrelevant UNTIL you SHOW me that your Loyal.. you know like a VERB...its something you DO!

Yes, its true that everyone has their own meaning for the word BUT i felt it was time I spoke about MY meaning:::: LOYALTY, in MY life--is to be completely honesty with me, back me up at ALL times, tell me when I'm wrong [but only AFTER the confrontation with the other person is OVER...while its going on HAVE MY BACK, REGARDLESS]...just little shit like that.

I don't give-a-damn if I STARTED the situation and I was WRONG as hell about everything I was arguing about...as MY friend BACK me up at the moment--then after its over tell me "Tasha you know you was wrong as hell right?" Lol, I'll understand...but still Have your friends' back no matter what, ya know?!

Call me selfish, stingy, territorial...WHATEVER! But I feel like as a friend especially to ME, you shouldn't be so 'close' or 'buddy buddy' with someone that I [as your friend] don't like/ get along with. I've always been the type of person to STOP liking or talking to a person if they screwed my friend(s) over--I have no reason to talk to you if the people I care about don't talk to you, if that makes sense?!
.........hmmm guess they don't make them like me nomore. Or Maybe I'm a bit extra, hell either way...that's just how I am.

Your NOT loyal in my eyes, thats the most DISloyal thing EVER.....
I really take it seriously because I know how it feels to have no one in your corner--so when I/you find good friends and they leave you in the dust....DON'T F**K with them. If I'm loyal to you then be loyal to me....if you can't do that then we're NOT gonna be friends...PERIOD!

Kinda brings me to this Wiz Khalifa situation:: outta ALL the people on the tour bus NO ONE coulda took the charge for him, NO ONE?? I don't get it! If he's the one in your crew putting yall on the map, NATION WIDE and making all the money...WHY would you want to put him in a situation where he could get OVER a year in jail??..smh NIGGAS AINT LOYAL now-a-days. That has GOT to be the most DISloyal thing ever...I'm sure he's MORE than likely breaking them off after he gets his show checks....and they let this man take a charge...SMDH!

........idk, maybe its just me..
....[TO BE CONTINUED]

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment