Wednesday, November 3, 2010

20 years of L I F E...

I woke up crying this morning..smh, [i have no clue why, must be the Gemini] I hate that!!
I've came to the realization that I have absolutely NO control over who comes into my life ( I LOVE those who are in my life now tho :) ) or their purpose for doing so...WHY??
I realized that everytime I invest SO much into something I really care about, something ALWAYS happens for me to think other wise...I've learned..I always 2nd guess & my instincts are NEVER wrong.
The THOUGHT of the UNKNOWN is the SCARIEST thing to me--maybe its because I would much rather know if my time is going to be wasted before an event occurs. I hate that we have to 'go through' dumb stuff to get smarter, Why cant we just be smart enough to NEVER get to the 'dumb stuff'? That would make life much easier.
WAIT! but if life were easy would we not be here? or Would we have skimmed through all this EXTRA unnecessary shit? hmmm...IDK! Just rambling.

I noticed that I complain alot, whine, pout, etc. when I don't get my way--No matter what it seems like I'm NEVER satisfied, I'm ungrateful at times--I tend to forget to say thank You for some things that i DON'T have to have...I'm a sore loser, I'm OVER protective, an OVER thinker, and Spoiled---BUT....on the contrary: I'm 20 years old, a daughter, NO kids, No miles, a GREAT friend, a Scholar, a hopeless romantic, a LADY.....Dedicated, I'm 13 classes away from graduating COLLEGE, Wonderful internship, and Closer to my dreams....NO, EVERYthing isn't PERFECT BUT there are times when us as individuals don't give ourselves enough credit---and as i sit here and think about it.....if anybody isn't, be proud of YOU!

I'M PROUD OF ME!! :)

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment