Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FLU?...COLD?...NO! JUST HOME SICK!!

awwww MAN!..here we go with this again..This is why I HATE going on Facebook--i like to just get on, check my messgaes/ notifications, and GET OFF!!.. But for some reason i DIDN'T just do that this time. tthis time i started to go through pictures and stuff and just began to tear up.. DANG MAN!!--uugghhh..((&& here it comes again!))--It just pains me to see memories and all the fun that I had with my friends from home..its not just that but we're ALL seperated now...when you need someone to have your back & you turn around to see who's there its a BLANK CANVAS because we're all in differnet places...I wouldn't say i'm homesick but i'd say that i DEF miss the 'OLD DAYS'...I miss the way we laughed about Middle school--the pool party we MADE at Paul's Bouldercrest Rd. house--our Senior Water fight--the DRAMA over boys in middle school--the way we formed frinedships that'll last FOREVER!!..I just miss how I could call my mom and ask for something and she'd have it o me in .5 seconds--now i gotta drive a hour and 30 minutes to get stuff... I miss how things in my LIFE used to be:: -Relationships..-Family..-HOPE!...I hate to see people who are HOPELESS but sometimes certain situations make u feel this way...it's wierd that we search around to find thing s to BELIEVE IN all the while looking above and beyond the ability to believe in OURSELVES!!..I guess every now and then I feel the need to vent because of the fact that I am away from the people that know me the best---i guess that's just what life does to you. I MISS YOU GUYS, MOM, ATLANTA, and the ones that HURT ME!!..it's all helping me GROW! :-/

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment