Monday, April 6, 2009

ahhhhhh MONDAY!!...


it's soooo WEIRD how time flies...MAN!--it feels like just LAST WEEK I was graduating from High School now I only have TWO MORE WEEKS IN COLLEGE!!.. WOWWWWW!!--I'd have to say that I am REALLY proud of myself--a year of College under my belt--some ppl ESPECIALLY females usually don't make it this far:: you know they usually get pegnant and have to leave. If it wasn't for my family though i would've given up..buttttt I DIDNT..LOL--&& I'M NOT leaving Clemson...I decided that your school is what you make of it--it doesn't make YOU!..I LOVE CLEMSON..the ONLY reason I thought about leaving was for other ppl, mainly my friends, & being around hat I'm used to. Now I know that CHANGE is a state of well being, peace, mind frame--NOT JUST AN UNCOMFORTABLE thing..I needed change..it caused me to grow and depend on MYSELF--for once! I enjoy it..& MY WONDERFUL GROUP OF FRIENDS i met here...I wouldn't trade them for the WORLD!!..guess i'll get ready for class now..Be back soon!! :-)

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment