Friday, January 7, 2011

"OUR" song...

Ok, sooooo the CUTEST sh!t happened lastnight..
{scenario}
*Girl laying in the bed talking on the phone with Guy :) --I haven't fallen asleep on the phone since 11th GRADE...lol*
After about a hour or so his phone goes dead & the short amount of time it took for him to go upstairs and get Carlos' phone, a music video came on.....

Now, I get a call back & the FIRST thing that comes outta his mouth...
"bae I just seen the video to "OUR" new song...its fye too...You gotta get up and watch it.." lol
My expression on the other side of the phone was shock & bliss [mixed together]...Lol, a part of me was like "Wait a minute, did he REALLY just REPLACE our old song(s) like that?" and the OTHER part of me was like "OMG, that was the cutest thing ever...he actually thinks about that kinda stuff like I do.." lol....Mind you we ALWAYS puttin eachother up on some new music...
so OF COURSE I'm expecting some hood love rap song...lol

but it WASN'T!!!!!!!!!! lol I asked him what it was called so I could Google it ...& he replied "Stuck Like Glue by some white girl with reallllly short hair"...I reply with the confused face o_O umm ok, "White girl with short hair? WHO is that? lol....But the song is REALLY cute & it is REALLY describing Us, but for HIM to pick it out was UNreal, specially if you know what kinda person he is..lmao!

Here it is:::: OUR song, "Stuck like Glue" by SugarLand
[[the video is really random, lol--but the song is wayyyy to cute]] :)


"Absolutely nobody knows ME better, NO-ONE that could make me feel so good...How did we stay SO long together? When EVERYbody said we NEVER would...& Just when I start to think they're right, the love has died.........there YOU go making my HEART beat again.." :)

--xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment